Thursday 7 December 2006

Blog Block.

I'm not so sure about these new 'Google accounts', girls.
When it comes to posting comments, I seem to be able to stick the odd one in Fannies but, for the life of me, I can't stick anything in Richards or that old fellas (I wonder if his carpet smells of wee?), at all.
Now I'm not asking anyone to bend over forwards to help me, but if someone could just put a tip in, I'd be soooooo grateful.

Just so you lovely ladies know, I'm not ignoring you, honestly!

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I'd be delighted to pipe you on board anytime, Justin old fruit. It's not often I have the pleasure of accommodating a rear admiral on my poop deck.

Justin Brown said...

Oh I'm sure it's not your doing, sweetheart. I think this blogging thing has just got a bit too clever for it's own good.
I'll find a way to penetrate yours, don't worry!