Tuesday 6 February 2007

Side Issue.

I don't know, exactly, how it works for you guys that are under the impression that you're straight, but whenever I'm in a public urinal, I do like to have a little peek at the equipment being used next-door. Just out of curiosity, you understand!
Just as well that I did, last night, in the Sea View's toilet. The chappie parked next to me had an impressive array of jewellery adorning his manhood and, when he started to 'go', the thing went off like a garden sprinkler, an effect akin to hitting the bottom of the drop on a log flume! I just about managed to jump out of the way in time.
He also had a pair of light, beige trousers on which, by the time he'd done, looked very similar to fake leopard skin.

I scrubbed him off my list straight away as, perhaps, a bit too much of a liability!

2 comments:

Lucy Mail said...

I used to go out with a guy who was similarly adorned and I must say that the sex was fantastic! The mess in the bathroom, however, would beggar belief. He used to make more mess than my friend Hellen (from The States, ironically), which was quite a feat.
I'm afraid he had to go while I still had a little disinfectant left to my name!

Richard Eastcliff said...

Justin - it wasn't that Coprolate Presenter chappie from Margate/Finchley was it? He looks like the sort of fellow who might get wee all over his trousers and have a bolt through his knob/head.