Tuesday 16 January 2007

Never Put A Whore's Gift In Your Mouth!

I must say that I'm a bit cheesed off at the moment and I wish that I could stop giggling like a little girl, so that I can take 'being cheesed off' a bit more seriously!
My friend Mary Anna, part time whore/drug dealer/dodgy cook, made some cookies for me earlier today and they've, quite unexpectedly, gone straight to my head.
She knows that the only drug I like to be injected with is life (and preferably organically, by the male of the species), so I think we may have to have words!
In the meantime, though, I think all this giggling is attracting some unwanted attention from the police, so to be on the safe side I'm going to pop off now and flush the rest of those cookies down the toilet before torching my kitchen to get rid of all the crumbs.

Better safe than sorry!

No comments: