Tuesday 13 March 2007

A Nurse.

I must say that it's nice to have the use of my hands back again. I've had plenty to say over the last couple of weeks but, after an unfortunate felching accident (must make note that using a match to try and locate hiding Hammy the hamster is NOT a good idea), I've been unable to bash anything out at all!
Still, the nurse that came round every day to change my dressings was a good sport and even helped out with putting mascara on my eyebrow stubble for when the well-wishers popped over.
She also turned out to be an absolute goldmine of information about the local scene here in Birchingstone and strongly recommended that I visit The Pewter Pot, on The Square, for a thumping good evening out.
D'ya know, now that the dressings are off for good, I may just amble up there tonight and see what all the fuss is about, if I make it past The Powell Arms in one piece, that is!

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I say, you're not Dr Poopenholen, are you?

If you've got any other videos, I'd love to put them on ECR TV!

Justin Brown said...

I do have some videos of my felching experiences, as it happens.
I'll, er, see what I can dig out.